Link21 is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone—including persons with disabilities—has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
If you need assistance accessing something on the Link21 website, please call and leave us a message at 855-905-Link (5465) or email us at accessibility@Link21Program.org. Link21 invites feedback from all users of the website to improve accessibility.
www.Link21Program.org meets the following standards:
- Descriptive alternative text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- Link21 continually reviews the website (internally and independently) to ensure it adheres to best practices in web accessibility
Link21 has a genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility. We believe we meet the digital accessibility requirements established by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Sections 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.